Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!





Well last night was Halloween and the amount of candy my children have could feed the entire Spring Hill elementary school. We first went to Clint's office where they got handfuls of candy and in 45 minutes we left there with 4 yes 4 completely full pumpkin buckets of candy and then we came home and they went around the neighborhood and received another 1/2 bucket each. I filled an entire shopping bag with candy. What in the world am I suppose to do with this amount of candy? Can you say Trash Can? Anyway to the good part here are some pictures of the kids all dressed up aren't they sweet? This year I got a bride, a spiderman(surprise surprise) a power ranger, a Monkey (thanks to my friend Jennifer) it was the most adorable costume and he got soooooo many compliments on it , and of course my little pumpkin fits him perfectly cause that is his nickname around this house! Anyway a great time was had by all and if the candy is gone by next Halloween we will be lucky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww all so cute!! Thanks for stopping by my house to trick or treat!! It's only a 3 hour drive why couldn't you do that haha j/k