Thursday, February 18, 2010

Prayers and Updates

First of all if you could PLEASE say a prayer for a friend and fellow heart mom Kendra and her beautiful sweet baby Immanuel who is having his heart cath this a.m. at Childerns Mercy I would really appreciate it! Be brave and strong Immanuel just like we know you are!!


Second Maccoy had his cardiologist visit yesterday and while we didn't think things were quit this bad we did know this news would be coming. Maccoy's numbers are high so it's time for surgery. Right now thats all I will post. I will know more after Friday when Dr.Kaine presents Maccoy's case to his fellow peds cardio drs and peds cardio surgeons. This has been some very shocking and overwhelming news that yes we did know was coming but now that it is here we aren't really as prepared as we thought. I will post more when I can..

1 comment:

Jayme Koch said...

We're all sending prayers to you and little McCoy. I hope the surgery goes smoothly. I hear updates from your mother in law (I work with her at Eastridge) and check in here. I hope that everything goes well and that little Mccoy gets better soon after his surgery!