Monday, October 1, 2007

The Lodge


Well all the work on the "the lodge" is starting to pay off. It is almost done I know clint has been saying that for along time (believe me) but we are about 2 weekends out from having the carpet put in! The boys are thrilled with their room and I must admit I had my doubts about Clints theme but it is going to be a great Boys room!! I joke with Clint that after it is all done he will put a lock on the door and not let a single child in for fear that they will dent a wall or break a light fixture or that one day I will leave and come home to find our bed upstairs in "the lodge". I think he will go through withdrawl when this room is finally finshed. I know I am blessed because there is not to many husbands as handy as mine and that does such a "perfect" job!!! Can't wait for everyone to come over and check it out, but remember don't touch!!! Here are some pictures of the "wall" and the cool green paint color that took us 4 trips to walmart/home depot to pick out..

No comments: