Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our BABY is 7!!





Well Mallory turned 7 today. I am taking it pretty hard something about 7 doesn't sound like a baby anymore? I know I am silly, but I am a Mom what else can I say. So yesterday we had her birthday party with 13 little girls. Oh Wow how crazy am I? It was a lot of fun and infact I kinda enjoyed it. It was nice seeing/meeting all of Mallory's friends. We played a few games did a little craft opened presents and ate the birthday cake that Daddy baked and decorated I must say Clint is getting pretty good at baking cakes and I have one less chore to do for birthday parties a win win situation. She got way to many gifts and of course most of it was Hannah Montana stuff which if I haven't told you Mallory LOVES!! Grandma Shell sent her present via mail and it arrived Friday and Mallory rushed in the house to rip it open and to her delight grandma had come through and bought her Hannah Montana Clothes which got quit a reaction from Mallory (picture to follow). All in all she has had a great couple of days to mark her seventh birthday. She also got awarded Character Kid of the Month at school for self discipline on Friday she got a certificate at an assembly at school which clint,I and all the boys attended, then her Dad surprised her at school with a Birthday lunch and went with her to recess, we then ordered pizza, had her party on Sat. and then she got to pick breakfast, go to the pumpkin patch and pick supper today and she takes treats to her class tom.. WOW some birthday! She has gotten several cards all with money and to our surprise wants to put it in her bank account, maybe we aren't doing such a bad job parenting these kids after all? Anyway thanks to all of you that have called to wish a happy birthday and of course sent cards, money and gifts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are some cute pictures.