Friday, February 22, 2008

Another day

Just another day of sick kids.. I think I am offically done with winter.. Everyday I wake up and hope that it is May 1st and I have slept through the months of March and April.. Whatever bug Carter and Mason had moved through Mallory,Cavin and Maxton. That took an entire week Thurs. to Thurs.. And then to top it off after the fever and belly ache and some vomiting and a little diarrhea now they all have runny noses and coughs. Maxton woke up Wed morning with the croup and today his nose is just running yucky green and the stuff in the corners of his eyes is so thick I don't know how it even gets out of his tearducts? Anyway I called to Doc and begged them just to call him in a perscription so that maybe he would be better by March 4th for his tube surgery and hopefully wouldn't catch anything else and they did !! So we started the meds at noon and he is napping now!! No major plans for this weekend.. I think Clint said something about working on Sat.. whats new I think he should just move in at Plattform!!! Maybe things will slow down soon?? The older kids have birthday parties to go to tonight? Mallory's was suppose to be a slumber party but she isn't allowed to spend the night so I will pick her up around 9 and then Mason's is from 630 to 9 who has a party for 6 year olds on a Friday night until 9pm after they have been up at 6:45 and to school etc..? She is in for a bunch of cranky kids.. oh well not my problem :) Guess the floors aren't going to mop themselves and the bathrooms surely won't clean themselves so better go!! I will end on a happy note.. Mason brought me a $10 bill and told me that the man on it is "old man plincon" get it sounds like Abraham Lincoln funny how they hear things? Guess he was paying attention!!!

No comments: