Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Here We go Again... Will it ever end?

Well here we go again... Sick people amongst us..... Mallory was sent home from school on Monday with a low grade temp. We thought she was acting kinda strange on Sat. and Sun but she said she was fine. guess not. She has been in bed since coming home with a low grade temp and a nasty croupy cough this morning she says she can't breath so guess we are making a trip to the Dr. this afternoon. That is always fun trying to figure out when I have enough time to get to the Doc and back before I need to pick up someone from school?? oh the joys of having lots of kids... Cavin was up all night with a fever, Maxton's nose is soooooooooooo green and gross and he also has a cough and Carter has a runny nose and cough. Clint and Mason already had it so they should be fine, but good old Mom has not??? I got an email from my grandpa yesterday and sounds like he has been hit with the nasty influenza and he is just miserable.. Can spring just come already cause I think I speak for everyone when I say I am sick of everyone being SICK!! Well gotta go pick up Mason. Update later.

No comments: