Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Laundry


Okay I just had to vent alittle about the laundry situation in this house... It is out of control. I swear these people wear like 5 outfits a day... I am posting pictures of the laundry from just 3 days.. I wish somebody could tell me how to teach the kids that just because they use a towel once it is not dirty or how if they put on a pair of pj's right before bed after bath and sleep in them they are not dirty the next morning....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i think it is pure laziness... I now know what my mom went through and I can appreciate it a lot more.. It is not just the laundry, but the constant dirty bathrooms, never ending dishes, dirty floors and toys lots and lots of toys... anyway that is my grip for the day.. so I am off to do what I swear I do every minute of every day... CLEAN HOUSE

No comments: