Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Maxton's Check Up



Maxton had his 9 month check up today.. He weighed in at 20lb 7oz.. I have no idea his length or percentile on the growth chart because I didn't ask silly me and they didn't give me my usual hand out? I will have to call and have them give it to me.. Anyway Dr.Williamson has decided it is time to proceed with the MRI of his right arm,right leg and back. For those of you that don't know ever since Maxton started crawling he drags his right leg and when he pulls up he always leads with his left leg. This is of concern as the birthmark is under his right armpit and all the weird blood clots form on his right arm and hand. So when we get they scheduled I will let everyone know. After that is done there is talk of us going to the Children's Hospital in Denver? We will see what happens....


Leaving you with these picture of Maxton's new favorite snack... yes that is a whole apple and he loves it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maxton is going to be like drew with the apple his check up sounded great keep us posted. again happy easter. love grandma barb