Friday, July 25, 2008

New Song(All I want to do)

This New Sugarland (I am a HUGE Fan) song came out awhile ago and I am in love with it!! There has been many days lately that I have asked Clint to call and sick and stay in bed with me and the kids of course, but being the hard worker he is ( I am convinced he loves his job more than us) he won't ,but starting on Aug 3rd he is all mine for 1 whole week!!! We leave for our cruise on Aug.3rd without the kids more posts coming soon about this..

Anyway I love you babe can't wait to go on vacation just the two of us!! Thanks for the pancakes and eggs this morning they were yummy!!!

2 comments:

Nicole McLaughlin said...

Your post happy today!! You keep showing up on my reader!! :) I'm not a big Sugarland fan but i've been LOVING Lady Antebellum!! There song Run to you....uh, i love it!!

Nicole McLaughlin said...

Oh, and dont you remember boys and how they work. They are showing you there love by working so hard......or maybe they enjoy being away from the screaming craziness....cant figure that one out yet!! :)