Thursday, July 30, 2009

Did I Jinix myself? or my baby rather?

Yes we know what causes it, Yes we planed it, Yes we are excited as are all the kids!! And Yes this is one of the reason's I have been so far behind blogging lately I am EXHAUSTED!! We are praying that all goes well and I have to tell you that I have been really naive the last 5 pregnancies and it is catching up with me this time as I am really nervous about something being wrong... We are due in July and are 9 weeks along....

my post from the Pregnancy Announcement back in Dec.


4 comments:

Nicole McLaughlin said...

what are you saying?????

Nicole McLaughlin said...

Ok, I just got....and NO you did not jinx yourself. Everything will be fine! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has taken me so long to find your blog. Obviously, you understand. What a great family and fun blog you have. I am intrigued to read about a mom of seven.

Congrats on the new baby boys. I'm sure all will go well with your little guy.

Go get some sleep. (yeah right...!)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

TOTALLY LOVED the theme song!!! I heard it before and I totally dig-it, cat... For those who aren't of the Catholic faith - we ALL have a destiny, brudda, whether it be basking in the Son or crawling in the dark; for those of you who are nonetheless Holy, come on out! We'd love to have you! A hardcore, Bible-loving, Bible-thumpin, JOHN 3:36 church!!! Only 10 miles east on highway 40, turn R on Barton Road, there's only ONE school in Grantville, KS, a town with TWO streets!!! HawrHawr Another post, two down, has all the service times - you can call and ask. Nope. Don't take our Word for it, live it!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!