Monday, August 3, 2009

Thank You my Dear Friend Nicole!! Your Amazing!







I will forever be great full to my Dear friend Nicole for capturing this time in our lives.. In fact as I lay in my hospital bed at 2:00a.m. July 4th the only thing that was able to bring me peace was the fact I new my talented friend Nicole had just taken "belly" pictures for me the Friday before, because my nurses wouldn't unhook the monitors for Clint to take One last picture of the "twin belly".. I knew when Nicole had offered to take pictures of the belly and of the newborn twins they would be amazing you see because She has a Talent a Great Talent for taking Amazing Pictures!! And here is some of the proof
Thank you Nicole for giving me the best baby gift ever!! If anyone is interested in some great photography or having your picture taken by a great photographer check her out at www.luckyphotographer.net !!!!!

3 comments:

Nicole McLaughlin said...

You are too wonderful!! :) Love ya!!

Boeckman mommy said...

All I have to say is "Beautiful"

Anonymous said...

Pictures are worth a thousand words. These are so awesome. Love it.