Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This Day

Cavin 9-8-05
Cavin 9-1-09



On this Day 4 years ago a sweet bald headed dimpled faced baby was born... It was my Cavin Trenton!! I can't believe my baby is 4!! He is shy,sweet, has an infectious laugh,smart,caring,a great helper, a little naughty and has his daddy's temper! He loves whatever his Big Brothers love because he just wants to be part of their duo. He also loves to Help Daddy, he likes to dress like him and he very much likes to impress Daddy! He will still suck his thumb if he finds those blankies of his. He can ride a two wheel bike, is trying to learn to swing all by himself, can do a front flip on the trampoline, loves to paint and play playdoh, loves to play board games, and is getting pretty smart if I do say so myself!!
We aren't planing much in the way of parties, but we do have balloons, a cake and some ice cream and of course presents and maybe a outing tonight to a favorite restaurant!! He is thrilled!!

Anyway WE LOVE YOU CAVIN TRENTON HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!
MOMMY,DADDY,Mallory,Mason,Carter,Maxton,Cayne and Maccoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday 4 year old cavin and many more. grandpa dick and grandma barb we love you.

bows and more said...

Happy Birthday to one cute and very loved boy! You amaze me Melissa! I think of you often. I will be praying for your sweet little Maccoy! Man you sure have some cute kiddos!