Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What Made Today Great

1. To hear 5 of my kids laughing and playing together without fighting.. Warms my heart and makes all this work of raising 7 kids well worth it..

2. To see my two sweet babies laying side by side sucking on each others fingers,faces, arms, etc..

3. To see my sweet babies face light up with a smile when I talk to them.. Simply Precious!

4. To hear my Naughty 2 year old say "Hold you mommy", "Maxton wake up", "Love it Daddy"

5. To see a a BIG FAT A+ on the top of my 3rd graders Math Test!! Way to go Smarty Pants Mallory!!

6. To hear my shy never raises his hand to answer a question in class 2nd grader tell me the story of how he new what the answer was and got so excited to tell his teacher he blurted it out and told his teacher it was all because his Dad just taught him what it was this weekend!!

7.To watch my 5 year old cry and lay his head on his big brother because we were talking about Mason leaving home in 10 years to go to college and he new that meant his Best Friend would be gone.. They truly are Best Friends!

8. To see my wonderful hardworking husband come home from work Tired and completely stressed and still love on all his kids even put them to bed even though he has so much more work to do that he will be up until the wee hours of the morning.. I appreciate him more than he even knows!! He has given me sooooo much!! Love you Honey!!

11. To know I have the Best Friends anyone could ever have!! I couldn't get through my days without them! I am so thankful to have them in my life.. I can count on them to help me out with anything and I hope they know they can count on me!! I miss them so much!! Sorry I am going to miss out on some much needed girlfriend time tom. night!!


10. To know I can write all this down on here so that one day many years from now I can look back and see what life was like now..

12.. Now to bed for my last gift of the day... To cuddle my sweet sleeping babies and smell their precious little heads.. Man what a life I have!! Not so bad if I do say so myself!!

Good Night!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love you Melissa! You made my day!

Lauren said...

Hello Melissa!

That post was so cute! =D
I just came accross your blog from another. My name is Lauren and I'm 22yrs. old born with a CHD called Tricuspid Atresia aka HRHS. I'm the one who made that touching CHD Awareness video that you posted. I'm SO happy to see it being posted all over the place! =D

I look forward to following your wonderful family! ALL your kids are adorable! =D

Sending many **Heart Hugs** your way!!

With LOTS of Hope, Love, and Faith,
Lauren (22yr. old CHD Survivor)
Blog: www.laurensheart.blogspot.com