Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mallory

Mallory got student of the month!! We are so PROUD of her!! She is an awesome student and a wonderful little girl! We couldn't ask for a better daughter!! It is a surprise to the kids so they call the parent and tell you that your child has been chosen and the date of the award but your not allowed to tell your child!! I love surprises!! We got the call in early Feb. from her teacher! So the night before I asked her what was going on at school the next day and she said "in the afternoon we have the assembly for student of the month, man Mom I wish I could get it, do you think if I was the school would call you?" I responded yep I am sure they would! So the next day at 2:30p.m. I packed up the 4 youngest boys and off to school we went to surprise her we meet Clint there and man was she Shocked and so excited! She was beaming!! It was so fun!!

This past Friday night Clint decided that it was time for Daddy/Daughter Date night.. Mallory was so excited to get some one on one time with her Daddy! She curled her hair with curlers, put on her Best Outfit (appropriate for bowling ;) and a little lip gloss and we met Daddy at his work and off they went for their night out on the town! Boy did they have fun!! They went to eat at the Cheesecake factory, then ice skating and then cosmic bowling and the didn't get home til 12:30a.m.! She loved every minute of it and so did her Daddy!! She is already planing their next date!!

No comments: