Monday, February 28, 2011

Life

Still Here.. Still Crazy... Still living life to the fullest.. Never a dull moment but just how we like it! Clint still working his long long long hours.. Mommy still working her long long long hours. And the kids just being kids!

Things that make this crazy life so fun and worth every Crazy Minute!

The way Cayne shakes his head Yes with his mouth open
The way the babies bite one another and then immediately give each other love
The fact that I can still call them babies for a few more months (tear tear)
The way Maxton calls Deer jerky Beef Turkey
Smelling Maxton's stinky spit yep I just admitted that.. Love it. Gross I know
Cavin saying Not So Very Much
Mason kissing my forehead each night and each morning
Carter saying Mommy I love you
Mallory being such a huge help I couldn't get through my days with out her
Teacher Conferences that went so well I walked out feeling like we are doing good at this whole parent thing! Smart kids!
The way Clint laughed the other night when I said Hey I might not be good at math but man can I teach you how to do some laundry! Tickled his funny bone but yet it was so true!
Rocking my babies whenever they want I stop sit down an rock
Listening to everyone laugh while playing a silly game
Hearing the babies say "Hi Dad" when the door opens at night
Knowing the song to every Disney Channel cartoon (someday I won't even know if Disney Channel is still around)
Watching Mallory read a book to Maccoy and Him enjoying it
changing diapers (weird but I will miss it)


It made me sad yesterday we were doing a little spring cleaning and Mallory went through her closet and trashed a bunch of doll babies, polly pockets, little pet shop pets.. All these things are signs she is growing up and it scares me, makes me sad, makes me excited, makes me happy and proud all at the same time.


These are just some of the things that I am thankful for and some of the reasons why this life is so wonderful!

No comments: