Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Well BABY... We have made it several months with No calls or trips to the Cardiologist.. WOW! Amazing!! to think of where we have come from to where we are going it simply takes my breath away. Tomorrow we see Dr.Kaine it's been almost a year! Everyday I am reminded when I change your clothes and see your "zipper" scar that you have been through a hard battle and will continue to fight all your life. But the days right before a big appointment one that in my head I expect nothing but good news but in my heart fear the worst, I get very nervous and cry at the drop of a hat. You of course being the sweet baby you are give me a hug and kiss and cuddle on my lap and if I am lucky enough Cayne joins you! Neither of you like to see mommy sad. I don't know what I expect from the appointment really? Just more of the same numbers stable your growing, we already know that a valve replacement is in the future it's the darn not knowing when that is enough to send this mama over the edge sometimes of course these appt.s can turn from easy to oh my and I have seen it happen so it's never a easy thing to walk into that office and wait to hear the results of the echo We will both have to be brave! and of course daddy will be there to help us out!! Basically the question I ask myself daily is "how will I know or will I know, will I miss the signs?" ugggggg. Being a parent is the hardest job ever but adding a stress like this makes it a million times worse and to think sweetheart your CHD isn't as bad as others.. So lucky but yet so not?? Your a trooper, my hero! Praying for good news tomorrow.. Love you to the moon and back Maccoy Truston!! So proud of you son so so proud!

No comments: