Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Carter Update!

For all of you wondering what happen to the dare devil at WOF here is a brief story... Carter,Mason and Cavin were playing in Peanuts Playhouse in Camp Snoopy and Clint was watching from outside, I had taken Maxton and Mallory to ride something else near by and the next thing I know a worker from WOF taps my shoulder and says you need to come with me your son is hurt/bleeding so I grabbed Mal and Max and ran to where Carter was sitting crying and bleeding, I asked Clint what happen and apparently my little dare devil decided to jump off some stairs onto a plattform and his sandal got caught in a gap broke in half and then his little toe got the top cut off (picture taking a knife start at the tip of your little toe and run it down under the nail and off the side and that is pretty much what happen).. First Aid at WOF sent us to the ER and basically the ER did a xray and then said there wasn't enough skin to stitch it up so they glued and bandage it and believe it or not said they thought the nail would live, but I am half tempted to call and laugh at them all 3 docs that looked at him trying to figure out what to do with it because tonight the whole top is gone nail and all Clint and I ended up clipping it off tonight because all the skin was dead and just hanging off the toe it had to go.. It looks gross. YUCK!!! Oh Carter the fun we will have with you in years to come I am sure!!

No comments: