Monday, August 11, 2008

Home at last!!

For all of you that have left me messages sorry I haven't gotten you called back.. We didn't come home from picking the kids up until late Sat. night and it took most of yesterday to get a little order restored in the house and today we went off to Worlds Of Fun, which turned into Worlds of Horror and a trip to the ER.. To tired to write much.. Carter got hurt and had to be taken to ER .. He is fine not able to walk much, in a lot pain, but he is doing good!! Will fill you in more tom. maybe if I have time between the 100's of things I have to do for family, school and PTO before Thursday!! I apologize in advance if I don't get you called back before school starts!!! Just know we are all okay and Clint and I had a Wonderful time on our trip, but I missed the kids in a bad way by day 3!!!! Talk to you all soon with updates, stories and pictures!!
Goodnight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no!!!! Dang it- sounds like you had a long day!! Glad to hear Carter is okay. Aunt Val