Thursday, August 14, 2008

The House Is to Quiet

The house is to Quiet.. I miss my older kids like crazy and it is only 11:45.. I am worried silly about Mason. He told one of my friends yesterday that he didn't want to go to school because "I will miss my mommy".. I know he was nervous this morning about the whole lunch thing so he decided that I should pack his lunch to take instead of getting lunch at school. It is taking all I have not to go up to school right now and see how he is doing. I know he is fine probably having a great time. He has a GREAT teacher this year and his 2 best friends in his class what more could the kid ask for? Mallory also got her Best Friend from last year in her class and the teacher that she wanted so she was pretty calm and excited about going. I can't wait until 3:00!! Why is it when the first day of school comes I sit and try to figure out when the next one will go and the next and the final one, it makes me so sad to think of sending the last one off to school, but I do it every year? I am crazy I know.. Well off to bake 1st day of school cookies with my little helpers!!

No comments: