Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Holly Cow....Time Flies when your having fun!!

The very yummy ice cream cake my husband brought home!!! It was so good!! Thanks Honey!
I can't believe it I am 29!! Holly Crap.. Time does fly when your having fun!! And that I am!! What more could a girl ask for a GREAT Husband(myBFF) and 5 wonderful,beautiful, healthy kids that keep me going everyday!! Great parents, grandparents,in laws,brothers and sisters. LIFE is so great!! Oh I almost forgot some of the Best Friends a Girl could ask for!! I had a wonderful day with my girlfriends just hanging out and having lunch!! I got lots of cards and phone calls.. It was a wonderful day even the trip to the DMV to renew my license was smooth and quick!! I am waiting on Clint who is bringing supper home which is a perfect ending (not having to cook/clean up) to a great Birthday!!



( to Jennifer,Amy,Stacey,Nicole thanks girls for making my birthday great.. I am so lucky to have such great friends.. love ya gals)

1 comment:

Nicole McLaughlin said...

I'm so glad you got dinner and a cake!! BONUS!! Too bad you didn't get that WII game you'd been asking for!! Shucks!! :)