Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008






















So here are the Halloween Pictures from this year!! I had a Clown (Mas) an Old Lady (Mal) a boxer (carter) a spider (cavin) and a frog (Max).. They had a great time and got loads of candy!! And wow was that weather great or what? I mean I don't remember a Halloween so beautiful? Maxton was absolutely adorable. After about 2 houses he had it figured out he would run up the sidewalk, climb the stairs and do his "more" sign to the person giving out the candy, I am not joking when I say that the kid did 35 houses easy never even got in the stroller unlike carter and cavin who made it half way around the neighborhood and started to complain about being tired!! They all had a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww very cute pics!! How funny about Maxton, to cute :) Em

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great night too! Zachy was fun this year too. I told him to say "trick or treat" and he would say "teat!" like he was choosing which he wanted!!! It was really funny. I really dig Mallory's costume! :) Val

Boeckman mommy said...

Your kids are all so cute. They look ready to go in all of their costumes.
I love to read your blog, you do such a great job of jotting all those important things down in here. Wish I was as good as you.