Friday, November 7, 2008

Okay

I have added a new song to my playlist.. You should listen to it!! Lately I find myself coming in here and getting on the computer taking deep breaths and listening to the words myself and it works wonders!!
You see lately my patience is being tested ALOT!! Between Maxton getting into everything and when I say everything let me tell you a little story about 2 days ago so you get the picture of "EVERYTHING" .. On Wednesday morning I left Maxton in the living room playing with his toys and brothers came into my bedroom to clean up a bit after about enough time to make the bed I heard the sound of glass breaking so I ran into the kitchen to find my 17 month monkey standing on the counter and a HUGE mess on the kitchen floor. He had crawled up into his highchair walked across the counter across the stove"thank goodness it wasn't hot" over to the fridge pulled the halloween candy buckets off the top of it candy went all over the floor, knocked a glass off which broke into a million pieces that I will probably still be finding 2 weeks from now, on his way to the fridge he decided to play in the coffee and get it everywhere all in the matter of 2 mins, no lie.. As I stand there looking at this mess he looks at me with the sweetest baby face and LAUGHS!!! Yes he laughed!! I really think he is half monkey and half MONSTER Baby!!
So between him and then Carter and Cavin constantly fighting, beating on each other, crying and screaming! I am about ready to scream!! These are my top two problems!
So when I start to run out of patience for LIFE with 5 little kids I come into my room go to my blog and listen to this song and then I think about how sad I will be when they are all gone and I am thankful again to be loosing my patience all day!! But sometimes I do need to be reminded how lucky I am!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

missy: i look forward to your articles, so real!!!!i think you have real talent in writing. i wish i had tried to polish my writing skills when i was younger. IT IS SOOOO MUCH FUN !!!!!
GRANDAD

Anonymous said...

I love that song- so fitting! Tell your Grandpa that I read his book and I think you got your writing skills from him... :) Val

Boeckman mommy said...

Wow, you have been a very busy momma. Hopefully your patience will grow a little over the next few days. I know it is hard, BELIEVE me. I only have 4, but that is enough. Being a stay at home mom is not easy. People may think it is the best job in the world, I can't disagree with that, but think about it. No breaks. Not like you can take 15 minutes to yourself. No lunch hour. No pay raises. No one to tell you what to do, I guess, except your 4 year old. You just never get a break. If it is like here at my house, you are lucky to get a bathroom break and when you do, you are lucky if you are alone to have one.Ha ha!!

I know I felt like I appreciated my kids a lot more when I worked outside of the house. I would miss them so much while at work and then couldn't wait to get home and see them. Now that I am at home all the time, sometimes I look at the clock and see it is about time for the bus and wish I could just have 1 more hour with out the older two at home. I hate that.

Don't get me wrong I love them to death, but being a stay at home mom is truely the hardest job in the world.

Hopefully things will get better. Hope your little guy is alright.
Amy