Friday, November 28, 2008

Lots of Stuff to talk about so little time...

I am one of those insane people who gets up at 3 a.m. to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving!! I know I am nuts, Clint makes sure to tell me that every year I do it, but it is FUN!! The last two years I have talked two of my good friends into going with me really it was talking them into last year and this year they were asking me if we were still going!! Amy, Stacey and I headed out to walmart at 4a.m. to get what we thought was their Good Deals!! I had to stand in line in the electronic dept. for over an hour waiting to get my hands on a electronic game (can't tell you in case one of my kids reads this) while it appears that Stacey has octopus arms, and Amy bless her heart froze in the heat of the moment!!! Then we headed to Target I had my eye on the Dyson Vacuum they had on sale, I told myself if they had one left being that they had been open for 20mins I would get it!! They did so I picked it up and called Clint who said ya go ahead and get it!! So I am the proud new owner of a Dyson Vacuum!!

When did I get so lame that I get excited about a fricken Vacuum cleaner?? We went on to Kohls got some Great deals on Toys in there as if my kids really need any more toys, but what would xmas be if all that was under the tree was socks and underwear??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is funny you say that. I was just talking this weekend about how I was excited that I get undies every year for x-mas and how excited it makes me, and then when we were looking through ads on Thursday night, I saw diapers at Toys r us for really cheap. Marsha laughed and said you could tell I was a mom, everyone else was looking at expensive things and I was excited about diapers being on sale. I would of cried if Blake said I could get a Dyson. I am glad you got one and if it was pink that is even cooler.