Thursday, January 22, 2009

I know, I know

I have to be honest I have been so extremely tired that I am lucky to be living in a half way clean house, with some clean clothes and half way taken care of kids!!! Clint tells me nightly how disappointing it is to check my blog and find No new news and then yesterday two of my closest friends told me I was disappointing them too!! So I figure it is time for a new post.. The pregnancy is moving along at turtle pace, at my last dr.'s appt. I was told everything was fine and the heartbeat sounded Good!! You know the old saying women wouldn't have more than one child if they remembered the pain they went through during labor and delivery to me it is not about the labor and delivery (thank you epidural) I forget what kinda toll the first 18 weeks and the last 9 weeks take on your body... I realize I have more kids this time around than the other times, but holly crap this isn't as Great as I remember it... I am Completely EXHAUSTED, nauseous, FAT, MOODY (Clint has another name for it but I won't write it) I feel so completely not myself,one minute I am crying the next yelling for no reason.. I hate being this way I want myself back and I am sure my Husband and Children want me back too.. So why I would like to enjoy this last pregnancy experience of my life I would like it to go quickly so I can come back!!!

As far as everyone else life is normal!! Clint just got back from a weekend bird hunting trip with his brothers and friends and didn't really sound like a very successful trip as far as the hunting goes, but at least he got a break and had a good time (I think)!!! He is still working really hard especially this time of year getting budgets ready for the next fiscal year, all his manager duties plus his regular computer geek problems!!! A few weekends ago he decided it was time to get rolling on the bathroom in the basement so he rented a jack hammer and chipped the floor away and now we are left with a HUGE mess and a big hole.. I had no idea that cement dust would make that big of a mess..Ugh :(
Mallory is doing great in school!! Her reading has improved so much in the last few months it is amazing! She continues to be the drama queen of the house (surprise surprise she is her mothers daughter). She loves girl scouts and just got done with her cookie sales so if you bought cookies from her they are here!! She has decided to play softball this summer and I am very excited about this I really have a feeling she will be good at it!!
Mason is struggling a bit at school, but has such an amazing teacher that I try not to worry to much.. He is such a SMART kid he just has trouble pulling stuff back out after he stores it away. He loves to play basketball at recess so we are looking into putting up a goal in the driveway this spring!!
Carter posting next about my birthday boy!!!
Cavin continues to amuse me daily.. Lately he has started throwing tantrums that have really got me baffled.. I hate that he screams"I hate you" at me and his brother and sisters when he doesn't get his way. He is still to attached to his blankies and his thumb!! He is getting pretty good at Mario Bro's on Mason's DS which for a 3 year old I think is pretty amazing. He loves to play board games, make crafts, and just let me hold him.. He has started rubbing my face and then he will say"I luv you" which is soooo sweet!!
Maxton oh Maxton the naughty one!! Still into everything.. He talks soooooooooooooo much, but his new favorite word besides No is Fart yes isn't it lovely? The poor guy has had a constant cold for about 6 weeks, he did antibiotics for 10 days about 2 weeks ago and woke up this a.m. with a yucky nose and gooey eyes... He doesn't know how to play with toys he only wants into what he is not supposed to be in.. He does love to play head,shoulders, knees and toes and tell you what different animals say, and he loves to read certain books although his attention spand doesn't allow more than 2 mins of reading :)

I guess you can say Life is Good here, just busy and tired!!! We are going to miss this when it's gone I am sure of that !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad it wasn't just me- I was missing your posts too... :) Val