Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh My

I got so busy yesterday that I didn't have time to get on here and wish the most important person in my life a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

To my wonderful husband, I love you more than words can say, you are my best friend, you keep this family running (even though sometimes I fight you tooth and nail), your the best Dad a kid could ask for, and for the most part the Best husband a women could want... Just like every other couple we go through our ups and downs, but I wouldn't want to be going through them with anyone but you... I am so proud of you and the man you have become amazes me!!! Next year we will celebrate a Big Birthday and I promise to NOT be pregnant so we can do it up right!!!


Love ya Babe

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Hello, I came across you blog from Feedjit and read through you blog. I just wanted to say hello and that you have a very cute family. Your life sounds very busy like mine. I have three boys and my oldest two keep me very busy with soccer and being teenagers. My youngest son is 2 and we have battled some medical issues that hopefully will all go away someday.

Please stop by and say hello sometime and Congrats on baby #6. WOW