Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thought it was Fun!!!

My First Baby!!
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant? Shock even though we had been trying... I don't think it matters 1st or 6th it is a Shock for me!!
3. How old were you? 20
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was a nurse working in a clinic the lab tech drew my blood and ran a test and then paged me to the lab and told me!
5. Who did you tell first? I went home to tell Clint but he said "I was expecting this two days ago!"
6. Did you want to find out the sex? I did, Clint didn't but with my job it was to easy to sneak and peek!! So we knew what we were having but didn't tell anyone else!!
7. Due date? Oct.21st,2000
8. Did you deliver early or late? Late.. Induced on Oct.27th born Oct.28th
9. Did you have morning sickness? Didn't puke a whole lot just felt like I could all the time
10. What did you crave? Salad, pickles, and cherry tomatoes
11. What irritated you the most? It felt like it took forever I was so excited to have my baby
12. What was your first child's sex? Girl.. (my only girl so far)
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?23
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes my eye's went wacky one day due to the hormones it was weird and annoying but only lasted about 3 days
15. Where did you give birth? Mercy On Sunset in Manhattan

No comments: