Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is not.....

Remember I am VERY Moody these days but there have been some people that have just rubbed me the wrong way with our news.. I mean come on this is not a disease, I am not dieing, or ill or anything like that I am PREGNANT and just so happen to be having two babies.. I don't need your sympathy, or to hear that pathetic tone in your voice when you call to congratulate me.. The thought that some people actually think that we did this on purpose is stupid? This is something we were blessed with.. I am really fine with this actually Clint and I are really excited about it.. I mean how many women get to experience this? Let me tell you from what I have read 8 out of 1000 women conceive natural twins (meaning without fertility drugs) so I consider myself/our family LUCKY. At this point my focus is on growing healthy fulltrem babies and getting through this pregnancy so that I have my babies here. I am not going to let anyone get me down I know Clint and I can do this and do it great, and plus I have enough to worry about not including what other people think. This has nothing to do with the WONDERFUL comments I got on yesterday's post they were all great!! If you want to pray for something pray for my babies to be healthy and fullterm, I am FINE really my post from yesterday may have been misleading and I apologize for that seriously everyone I am HAPPY and FINE!!!!! So please no sympathy this is nothing to be sad about be excited and happy like we are!!! There is my little vent for today...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that I didn't say anything that bothered you. My sister had twins and she loved every minute of it. There is something truly special about twins, and your right, not many get to experience it. You guys are a strong family and you are a good mommy. It is okay to vent, and I enjoy reading your blogs, even if it is venting. That is what blogging is for. Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

My Three Sons said...

I have a friend that just had her seventh child and the whole family is great with it. It is actually pretty cool when I go over there with my three because they all look after each other and I can even turn my two year old loose and they are all on top of him as well.

My mother came from a large family and now we are all getting older and still all close. Everyone in my family (which in now about 40 people) all live within 15-20 minutes of each other. It is so nice because it doesn't matter what day of the week it is, you will always find one of them that can come over or go out to dinner or whatever else.

I hope nothing but the best for you and your family. What a wonderful blessing.

bows and more said...

Congratulations! You are a very special person! I wish you nothing but the best! You don't need to worry what anyone else thinks! Children are a blessing and when you are old you will be blessed beyond measure with grandbabies galore! Remember that with God all things are possible! I will pray for you and your sweet babies! I hope you get at least one girl! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Remember to take care of Mom! That is my only advice! Congrats again! Twins are every little girls dream! I bet your daughter is so excited! Love, Kelsi

Anonymous said...

As a mother of a 4 1/2 year old and 1 1/2 year old twins, I know how lucky of an experience it is to have twins. I agree with you in wanting people to pray that you have 2 healthy full-term babies. My biggest fear was that my babies would be born early and have to stay in the hospital, but they came at 37 1/2 weeks and both came home after two days in the hospital after a c-section. I am blessed and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Yes, as infants it can be a little overwhelming, but God gave you two arms and you will be surprised at how quickly you learn to handle two at a time. Children are the best gift you can ever get.