Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well Monday night we finally finished up our round with the stomach flu Mallory and Mason came home from school and said they had stomach aches and laid around and didn't eat all eve. around 9:30p.m. they began to vomit(it was a huge mess). By yesterday afternoon they were eating crackers and trying to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather but still tired! They of course are back at school today because they didn't want to miss their Valentines Parties. It is a early release day due to conferences today, tom. and teacher work day Friday there is no school and also Monday Presidents day kinda of a mini vacation!! And the best parts are Daddy is off too and we should hopefully be done with the Stomach Flu for this week!!!

Yesterday I had a Dr. appt where we discussed what a Twin Pregnancy includes which I have to say I should just move into the Dr.'s office because after 24 weeks I will spend a lot of my time there.. Should be interesting especially always having kids in tow and after May 20th 5 of them. Hopefully the older ones will step up to the plate and really Help me out!! Time will tell now. We went over all the possible complications with this being twins,but I am not going to get into those as I am using positive thinking to get me through this pregnancy!! I did have an ultrasound which was fun to see Baby A kissing Baby B on the forehead got some pictures to show Clint and the kids. Their heart rates were Baby A 144 and Baby B 156 I have two babies(duh) two placenta's and two sacs which is what they say is a "perfect twin pregnancy" two of everything!! I see the high risk Dr. on Tues the 17th for a level 2 Growth Sono an will cont. to see him every 4 weeks for Growth Sono's as well as see my own OBGYN and get a sono there also.. It is a lot of info to take in, but it was so great to see them both on the screen yesterday so I know this will all be worth it in the end when I get to hold my beautiful babies!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am glad to hear that everything went well at the dr's office. Sounds like you are going to get plenty of sonograms. I'm sure that will be fun to actually get to see the babies grow! Val

bows and more said...

Sorry the kiddos have been sick! I hate the tummy flu! So glad your ultrasound went well and that there are two of everything! My good friend had twins that were in the same sack with out the membrane! It was super scary and she had to be in the hospital on bed rest for the last 9 weeks and then they had to take the babies really early and they had to stay for a long time in the hospital. I am so excited to hear what you are having! Good luck! I will pray for you and your sweet babies!

Meyn Family said...

Melissa,
Congrats on the Twins! That is exciting news! I bet the kids are just so excited. We will be praying that you have a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery. Sounds like everything is going good! I have to say, you have got the cutest kids and the ALL look so much alike. I can't believe how much Drew looks like the rest of them too. You can definitely see a lot of Gibbs in all of them. Hope everyone continues to feel well and good luck with all the doctor appts! (I always LOVE going to them.)

Renee Meyn

Boeckman mommy said...

How exciting to see the babies. I am kinda jealous. Knowing that I am done is really hard. But we agreed it was time. I will just have to visit lots of babies to get my "baby fix"..lol
I am glad to hear you are all over the stomache flu. We are still holding out. knock on wood I hate to even say anything.
We will be watching for updates. Enjoy your time together this week.