Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Part 2 of the Love Story

So a few years go by and when I am in 8th grade and Clint 7th we begin to date again. Again this was in the summer time. There is not much to do in a small town during the summers most kids would hang out at the swimming pool during the day and at night could be found walking the streets or playing flash light tag or truth or dare! I don't really recall much about this short romance although I know there was a lot of hand holding and our first real kiss under fireworks at the Vermillion Rodeo in September. I will never forget that night... We weren't even dating then because I had found out that he liked someone else but as that night wore on he realized that he didn't really like her that he liked me so he kissed me! It was magical. I will never forget that kiss! I didn't know I would marry him but I did know that I loved him. How many couples can say they "dated"(what do they call that? "going out") their husband/wife in 4th grade or even 8th grade? We have been together along time,but I consider myself pretty lucky on most days ;)

No comments: