Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Something New! Part 1 Love Story

I have a few blogs I visit regularly that I love to read and one of the ladies has written her and her husbands "Love Story" and after much thought and talking to Clint we decided that since this is a sort of journal for our kids and ourselves I would share our "love Story".

So Clint and I have known each other since we were little and I am talking 5 or younger. I don't have much memory of our years on the Tball team together (even though there are pictures to prove it) or of Clints mom Judy babysitting my brother and I but from stories we are told we did play together some as small children.
For those of you that don't know I am a cradle robber! Clint is 6 months younger than I am and was a year behind me in school. I know I am terrible! Anyway the summer before I went into 6th grade I became boy crazy or rather peer pressure got the better of me! I remember it like it was yesterday! It was a Friday night in July (baseball night in a small town ya know the place to be) and my good friends one of whom was a few years older than I had boyfriends and I didn't so I was determined to get one! And that poor boy would happen to be Clint! So a friend of mine went to ask him if he would "go out" with me and he said yes! I was thrilled to have a boyfriend! We did have our first kiss that summer a nice little peck on the lips thanks to a game of truth or dare. And then as summer ended my interest in Clint ended. I broke up with Clint to chase another boy and Clint says I broke his heart! Don't worry he comes back to punish me!!To be continued........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for part two. And here I thought it all started in HS.I guess my little angels were out playing around(surely not)!

Nicole McLaughlin said...

You were such a playa!!!! lol