Monday, October 11, 2010

How do you say NO to this??


Mallory wants a puppy and I must be crazy to be even considering it?? We live in a zoo the way it is why add to it?? I have a lot of pro's and con's to this. My main one is we have a dog zoey a 13 year old yorkie who we don't really care for she hates the kids has tried to bite a few times and will have nothing to do with any of us but Clint. I feel bad for her but what do we do? I want the kids to have a pet that plays and cuddles who teaches them responsibility? But I don't want to get stuck taking care of it all the time when the new wears off.. So we are thinking debating fighting etc.. oh what to do what to do??

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

yikkkes!!! if you get one, get a big one that can handle the kids, not another little yorkie!

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

Anonymous said...

Like this.... NO!!!