Thursday, October 28, 2010

Double Digits! Happy 10th Birthday Mallory



I wanted to title this post Holy Crap.. Because I don't know how the heck my baby girl is 10 years old?? Over half my time with her under this roof is gone.. And I don't know how much of it I remember? It seems like I just blinked and she went from a bald 1 year old so cute and loving to a sassy dramatic tween over night.. She is my only daughter, she is a big help, she is dramatic, and sassy, but yet sweet and helpful. All the things I am sure I was at this age. She is the apple of her daddy's eye, she can do no wrong and get pretty much whatever she wants. I don't know what I would do without her help with all these boys, especially the twins, I love to hear her stories from school and listen to her and her friends talk. Watching her grow is so fun yet so sad all in one. I love this little girl "to the moon and back"!!

Dear Mallory,
Daddy and I are so proud of everything you do from your straight A's to helping your brothers find a lost shoe. We know we can always count on you to be a good kid. Your smart, and silly, caring and sweet, beautiful inside and out. The last 10 years have flown by and before we know it we will be sending you off to college. I love seeing the girl you are becoming. I know you really want a puppy and we are still debating that one! Its a lot of responsibility but I think you can handle it! I love that you love art and your really good at it you should always continue to draw and paint and use your imagination! I love that you are reading more and I really hope someday you will enjoy it as much as me! I love to watch you with your daddy you two have a special bond and it melts my heart. I can't wait to see what the next year brings how you change and grow! You will always be our Baby Girl and we will always love you "to the moon and back"! Happy 10th Birthday Mallory Jenae!!

All our Love
Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:

mina said...

Such a beautiful young lady! Happy Birthday, Mallory!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday MALLORY" grandma barb and grandpa dick love you and wish we could have seen you all before we left.

Anonymous said...

Sniff sniff, whatta a post!! Happy Birthday Mallory!! We love you hope you had a wonderful day!! Sorry the card is late(as usual) :) GO SHOPPING!!! Love you lots Uncle Jay, Aunt Emily, Cousins Drew and Tava.