Thursday, October 14, 2010

Maccoy just stood up in the middle of the floor and took off walking!! First time! He walks but has to have something to pull to a stand until today!! Big Boy!! Stop stop stop stay babies a little longer Please?

Carter's parent teacher conference brought me to tears.. His teacher is wonderful and says he is doing great he is such a helper and so smart and very caring. He is just a sweet kid!! Always nice to hear nice comments about your child! But the tear jerking part was when she showed me his grade card where he gave himself grades and the first question was how do you like school? and his reply was so/so, Miss S asked him why was it just so/so (because he is always smiling,happy,has lots of friends etc.) and his response was..... " i miss my mom sometimes so thats why I only kinda like school" cue the tears :( sweet sweet Carter I miss you too while your at school you have grown so fast I hardly remember the chubby sweet baby shaking your booty.. I love the boy you are growing into and am soooo proud of all you do! Keep up the good work! And the last question was What are you Good at? his reply PE and What do you need to improve on? His reply "running" CUTE!!

No comments: