Friday, December 3, 2010

Clint took Max and Cavin to his parents house while he is there hunting. They are getting in some good quality grandma time! And while the first few days of them being gone was kinda nice and relaxing now I just miss them like CRAZY! Max was absolutely sooooo sweet the night they left. He kept saying "mom don't be sad, I gotta go shoot a big deer, I will bring you candy, what kind you want? Mom don't be sad, I will be back later, Mom I Love You don't be sad.. At one point he kicked off his boots and decided leaving me wouldn't be good but I soon convinced him I would be okay so he could go ahead and go on, with tears in his eyes he left. My heart melted..
Tonight Mal is off to her BFF's for a fun birthday sleepover so its just me, my two oldest boys and my two youngest boys.. A night of boys the story of my life! And I LOVE it! I am a good boy mom (at least until the girlfriends start up :(
The hot water heater is broke and so we are having to boil water to do dishes, take baths etc. Thank goodness all my laundry was caught up before it went out. Clint won't be home til Sunday so its broke til then! Thank goodness I have good friends who let me come shower a few kids at their house last night! Life sometimes it stinks but oh it could be sooooo much worse!!

1 comment:

Valerie Meade said...

I really enjoyed seeing Cavin and Maxton so much this weekend. Max and Zachy were KOOKS- they had a GREAT time together!! I gotta say that while I have always thought that every one of your kiddos is super sweet and cute, I REALLY enjoyed spending time with Cavin this weekend. He is SOOOOOO sweet and SOOOOO cute!!! He is usually so quiet when everyone is around, so I usually miss out on his great personality. Anyway, just wanted to let you know. :)

Love, Aunt Val