Friday, December 10, 2010

I am not afraid to admit

This is for all the people out there that swear they can tell the babies apart!! I am with them every single day and today made a huge mistake!! I bought the twins a few new outfits that are the same! They were wearing one today we had been outside playing and picnicking enjoying this beautiful weather, came in for nap time! These babies are never hard to put down for nap but for some reason today they cried and cried and cried which is REALLY strange for them so after about 15 mins I went to see what was up? I walk in see their beloved blankies on the floor and say "naughty babies don't throw your blankies" pick each one up cuddle them, kiss them, check diapers lay them back down, even say to one Maccoy you shouldn't scream so hard for this long its to much for you. I leave the room and immediately the screaming begins again and I think Oh No here we go they are going start pitching fits to go to bed now this is going to stink! So I listen and watch on the baby monitor for another 10 to 15 mins I can't stand it I run up to their room and find their blankies on the floor again?? What the heck is going on? I pick up the blankies and all the sudden it hits me....................................................................................................................................................................

I have mixed them up!! I put Maccoy in Caynes bed with Cayne's blankie and Cayne in Maccoy's bed with Caynes blankie..... No wonder they kept throwing the blankies out and screaming.. And I even picked them up and cuddled them and didn't realize it... And I called Cayne Maccoy... Yep that's my screw up for today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.