Sunday, March 6, 2011

Maxton age 3 years "mommy ya know Daddy is Stupendous" Me "Max where did you learn that word?" Maxton "from bubba" Me"huh that's interesting".. Where does this child get his vocabulary? He is so smart yet so slow? He has NO desire to learn his shapes, colors, letters etc.. I try and try but na he is to busy for that. He continues to test my patience daily by throwing his tantrums over tv, video games, pop,candy, popsicles or anything else he believe he needs and needs NOW.. He has started kicking at me which I am trying very hard to stay calm yet firm to make that problem go away.
Carter has been sleep walking more and more lately and not just at night but in the morning also? Usually by 10:00pm. he is up and crying looking to get a drink out of anything that looks like a cup, he is not awake but will follow directions. Its freaky! But after put back in his bed he goes right back to sleep.
Mason is changing. And it makes me sad. He is still sweet and sensitive but he is becoming lazy and moody. Typical Tween I think. I never thought it would happen to my boy my love? Guess a mom can dream! His grades are still excellent but he just isn't the same boy as he was 6 months ago.
Mallory got an A- on her latest math test! So PROUD!! She has been babysitting the boys while clint and I dart out for little errands like the store or the library. She does a great job! Looking forward to being able to get in some date nights when she is a bit older! She will make an awesome babysitter and we may have trouble keeping her to ourselves once word gets out!
Cavin continues to thrive in his preschool class his teacher is really great with him! I am seeing him come out of his shell and make friends! I love his laugh it contagious! and those dimples my oh my! I love me my favie "not so very much"!!
Babies still getting bigger and bigger! I try to say babies at least 100 times a day cause those days are Coming to end all to fast :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes boys will go thru that moody stage while growing up but never fear thier true loving side they have will come back aroundGJ.