Monday, March 28, 2011

Rambling

Sometimes I look at my kids and think there aren't that many of you why do people ask questions and look at us so strangely? Sometimes I look at them and think holy cow how did this happen? Yesterday was a holy cow how did this happen kinda day (with a huge smile on my face) as I lay in my bed at 8a.m. surrounded by the 6 little boys that I love more than anything else in this world. It was a time when I look at Clint and he looks back at me and says Thank You.. Kinda like the times when Mallory is telling a story about her day and Clint looks at me and gives me this certain look that only I know that says she is ours Thank You she is Wonderful... They are all wonderful! But let me tell you after load number 15 of laundry yesterday (and the first one started at 1a.m.) I was thinking holy cow this is a lot of kids!! Did I mention that was laundry for 4 days? Yep only 4 days! Crazy Right? My washing machine is running at least 2 times per day on a normal day then I do BIG laundry twice per week on those days I usually do between 8 and 15 loads.. But the good news is I got it all put away before bed!! That is a huge deal in this house!! My mother in law has 4 kids, when Clint and I first started dating and I would go over to his house I would see all this laundry piled up around her den and wonder why on earth it wasn't put away ( I only have a brother and my mom always had our laundry put away the same day she washed it).. About 2 years ago I called my mother in law up and said "I get it now why your laundry was never put away because its a endless battle and your never going to win" Sort, Wash,Dry, Fold I will do that with ease but I am burnt out by the time it's time to put it away!!! As the kids get older I am sure they will help out more with this, but for now it all falls mostly on mom! Clint pretends he doesn't know how to run the washer!! :)

The babies new phrase is "I don't know" throw their little arms up in the air.. Its absolutely precious! Wish I could figure out how to upload video but that's one of the things I pretend not to know so Clint will have to do it!! :)

No comments: