Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Being a Mom is a very hard job.. It's like walking around with a piece of your heart on the outside of your body (quote from someone I can't remember but love).. All the fighting and the messes don't out weigh the love the kisses the hugs and the laughs.. Everyday at least 10 times I am reminded of why I CHOOSE to stay here with my children 24/7. I wouldn't miss any of this... As I fall asleep at night I still hear Maxton's laugh, feel Cayne's kiss, hear Maccoy's Mommy, feel Mason's hug, hear Carter's I love you, hear Cavin's "not so very much", see Mallory's gorgeous smile.. They make me who I am. I am forever grateful to be their mother to get to LOVE them to the moon and back, to listen to their conversations, to feel their need and love for me. These 7 miracles are mine and I love every single minute I am so glad that I choose to be here everyday and that Clint makes it possible.. Some days are better than others but at least 7 times a day I feel how lucky I am!! I love you guys forever :)

No comments: