Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another One moves on....


(Cavin with his Amazing PreK teacher Miss Sarah)


Today was Cavin's Preschool Graduation. I am not going to lie and say it is easier this time around than with Mallory, Mason or Carter cause that would be a straight out lie. This mama cried a little before,during and after. I can't believe Cavin is going to go to Kindergarten in the fall. Where has all the time gone? On Thursday at 3:10pm. I will officially be the mom to a 5th grader(holy crap), 4th grader(Wow),2nd grader(No fricken way) Kindergartner (tear tear) and a preschooler PLUS of course twin toddlers... CRAZY.. I just took pictures of myself.. Have you ever done that? I then reviewed them and marveled at all my wrinkles that I am oblivious to having, how much older I look but yet looking at the picture of Cavin and I this morning I can't believe I am old enough to be his mom? I know another weird Melissa thought. Imagine that?? It is so weird to sit and think of what 10 years will bring because It excites me, scares me and saddens me all at the same time. I also realized today that the same year that I have my first kid in high school I will be sending my last babies to Kindergarten...Seems like a long time from now but it's not..Life just keeps speeding by even while I am hitting the brakes.

1 comment:

Nick Tierney said...

Melissa:

My name is Nick Tierney, with HealthTheater Networks. I just discovered your blog Yes They Are All Mine, loved your content, and thought we might have something to contribute.

We are a top health video production company with several videos about different aspects of cardiology--all featuring real people telling the story of their personal battle with the condition. In fact, we just filmed a few new powerful stories on heart murmurs and arrhythmia in teenagers.

Feel free to check out my favorite one here: http://www.healththeater.com/video/Paroxysmal_Supraventricular_Tachycardia_PSVT__Eriks_Story_id486.html?playlist_id=259

We are interested in syndicating these videos through our player to your website, for free, in exchange for the targeted visibility that exposure on your site would provide.

In addition, we recently attended the 59th Annual Mended Hearts Convention, and we are interested in growing our library of video content with more CHD stories. If of interest to you, would you be willing to share video content about your story with us?

If interested, could we please schedule a short call to explain further?

In the meantime, feel free to FOLLOW us on Twitter: @HealthTheater and LIKE us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HealthTheater/207647009259593

Thank you,

Nick

Nicolas Tierney
ntierney@dramatichealth.com
Dramatic Health
45 Rockefeller Plaza, Suite 2000
New York, NY 10111
Office 212 332 7132
Mobile 203 912 6179
http://dramatichealth.com
http://healththeater.com