Sunday, May 15, 2011


It's fun having all these kids different ages.. We carry on big conversations with Mal and Mas and still coo and ohhh and ahhh over the twins. You have the middles who are just funny and say funny things. Sometimes after a fun filled Sat. after spending time with each one or two at a time I realize this is so fun and think why would I not want more kids or more time with the kids I have?? Watching these little people that Clint and I created grow,change and learn is absolutely amazing!! Let me also say it is a lot of work and it is exhausting I am not going to lie. But most days doesn't the good outweigh the bad??

Maxton fell asleep with me on Friday night in my bed watching a cartoon and I guess I crashed too Clint said he couldn't pry my arm off of him so he left him at 6:00a.m. I get the best gift... Maxton still in a deeeeeeep sleep begins to laugh and laugh and laugh.. And it was so darn cute and if he would have been in his bed I wouldn't have heard it so glad Clint left him. I just wish I new what in his dreams was so funny!!

No comments: