Friday, May 13, 2011

Ummmm... Feeling the need to update

It has been along time since I wrote something.. I find that life has gotten busy.. Imagine that?? The days just keep whizzing by at lightning speed. The twins will be two in less than 2 months.. How the frick is that possible? They talk talk talk.. Say words like disgusting and motorcycle. They look nothing alike or at least to me although I won't lie sometimes I still mix them up!! Funny huh? School will be out in less than 2 weeks for the summer and we are SUPER excited!! We didn't play any summer sports so we have the whole summer to just goof off and sleep in and of course our favorite SWIM!!! Many projects going on in the house right now! Which is both expensive and time consuming. We finally hired a guy to install the tile in the master bath that has been tore apart since last July and it looks wonderful, now just waiting on a shower door did you know those things are kinda expensive?? It really burns me up that we are having to do this type of work to a 5year old house but heck what do you do? We are now contemplating replacing our A/C and Heat.. Boy oh Boy is that not cheap? And of course living in a house full of rambunctious kids leads to broken things like windows which we have 2 of that need replaced. I am soooooo lucky to be married to a handy man if he only had the time to go with the skill I would live in a wonderful, finished, perfect house or as perfect as it can be with 7 kids living in it!! Mothers day weekend was great. I had the wonderful chance to spend sometime with my niece and nephew and parents while my brother and his wife attended a wedding, then my amazing husband stayed up all night smoking a brisket (my favorite), brought me breakfast in bed with a side of amazing diamond earrings, some great company, fun time with the kids and ended with a fun trip to culvers for ice cream and fries.. I love my little family I can't wait to see what each of my kids does with their life but yet I don't want them to grow up, I know it doesn't make sense but hey that's me!!! One of my friends said she is looking forward to the great things her 40's will bring(I know it will be great) but I can't imagine anything better than what I am living right now in my 30's knee deep in fighting, homework, dirty diapers, toys, and sweet open mouth kisses......

No comments: