Friday, May 20, 2011

Best Friends



This morning when I got up I noticed a notebook on the kitchen table with writing in it so I read it. It was a letter from Carter to Mason and then Mason responded back. It brought tears to my eyes.

Here is what it says in case you can't read the picture:

To Mason.
I like you. I wish that we had a pet. If I had a pet I wood do the things for it. I will mish(miss) you win you are in hevin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________Hiy(hey) Carter Im writing back I will miss you when you move away. I agriy(agree) we should have a pet Dog. I will miss you when we are both in hevin.


these two really are best friends. They really do want and deserve a puppy but daddy still says no but we are all still working on it. And their love for God,Jesus and Heaven is Growing thanks to our new church and my reading the bible with them and talking to them about it which is good for ALL of us! I love seeing their relationship grow and change and it makes me so happy to know that I have given them the best gift ever each other. I love you big Boys!!

No comments: