Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Little Behind


Okay so I am a little behind on posts... Kick Me!!! I will try to catch up here the next few days after the kiddo's go to bed since Clint is gone on his "Man Trip" hunting of course!!
Mason turned 7 on the 14th and Clint and I were gone :( I know I know I feel horrible we are terrible parents that choose to do an odd job (later post) for extra money for xmas.. But I assure you he was in Great Hands with Grandma and Grandpa (Clint's parents)!! They went to eat with him at school and took him Sonic!! Then that night he met up with some of his cousins,aunts and uncles at Zonkers to play, won lots of tickets got prizes, went on rides then went on to eat pizza for supper!! I told you he was in good hands!! He got a helicopter from one set of grandparents, a Wii game from the other set of grandparents, money and money orders from his great-grandparents, a transformer, a dart gun(thanks val), another transformer and more money from all his aunts, uncles, and cousins!! He is Spoiled rotten!!
We celebrated with him on Sunday by making him whatever he wanted for Supper!! We had cake and ice cream, and gave him our gifts!! All in all I think he had a great Birthday!!
I couldn't ask for a better 7 year old boy! He is so sweet, kind and caring! I love that little guy to death!!
Love ya Bubba... Mommy

3 comments:

bows and more said...

Hey there Melissa, Sorry I have not commented back to you in a while! I love that song you have on your blog! What a cute B-day boy! YOu have such a darling family! Do you care if I add you to my favorites? Then I will keep in touch with you better! I love your blog! Let me know, Thanks, Kelsi

Some Day Sarah... said...

ah, he's so cute!!

Boeckman mommy said...

Gotta Love them at that age. And there is a huge difference between being spoiled and being a brat. I love to spoil my kids, however, I do not want them to be spoiled brats! They just grow up way to fast. Love them as much as you possibly can.