Monday, December 22, 2008

News

Clint and I are Pregnant AGAIN!!!!!


Yes we know what causes it, Yes we planed it, Yes we are excited as are all the kids!! And Yes this is one of the reason's I have been so far behind blogging lately I am EXHAUSTED!! We are praying that all goes well and I have to tell you that I have been really naive the last 5 pregnancies and it is catching up with me this time as I am really nervous about something being wrong... We are due in July and are 9 weeks along....



So there is our news for the week!!!

3 comments:

Some Day Sarah... said...

CONGRATS!! Though I already guessed! Very excited...cross our fingers for a girl, but will be pumped to see another adorable little man!

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hooo!!!! Congrats again!!! :) Val

Unknown said...

Congrats, we are so excited for you guys. Let us know if you need anything.