Friday, December 19, 2008

Okay Okay

Okay Okay Clint get off my back I realize I haven't been updating my blog like I should.... So this post is to get my wonderful husband off my back!!! We have had a nasty cold going around our house for the last week and it finally hit mom and well all mom's know that when you get sick it isn't good.... Needless to say blogging has taken a back burner!!
I would like to start by saying that Maxton bounced back from his surgery in super speed and is doing fine other than having this cold which has mad him pretty clingy to mommy. He is still his same naughty self getting into lots of trouble all day long!! Wed. I cleaned up pretzels off the floor only to turn around to clean up cookies off the floor in the other room and then find him playing in the sink full of bubbles getting water all over the kitchen floor.. It never ends with this kid!!!
Mason was the star student of the week in his class so he got to bring his special thing to school and he actually told me "mommy I want to take you cause your my most special thing"!!! Talk about heartbreaking!!! I think he really meant it (don't burst my bubble)!!! He was also awarded the Character Key award for Self Discipline at school today at morning assembly!!! He is just making such great progress this year and I think it has a lot to do with his wonderful teacher Mrs.Konzem!!! She is the best!! For xmas Mason is asking Santa for a Nintendo DS with mario brothers to play and transformers! I don't know if he has been that good?
Mallory continues to get better with reading and is a whiz at math.. She continues to have trouble with a few girls in her class, but we are talking about girls and I believe a lot of it is just Mallory drama!!! She is excited for xmas and is asking Santa for a Ipod and a guitar so she can play along with Daddy!!
Cavin got the chance to sit on Santa's lap last week and Santa told him that he would see him on xmas eve and the reindeer would be guiding his sleigh Cavin said " no deer cause my Daddy shoot them"!! Nice thanks Clint!!! He continues to be the lover/cuddlier of the bunch and he makes sure to tell me at least 3 times a day that he "loves me" and that his best friend is Sadie!! He still carries his blankies around and sucks his thumb.. I know I need to break the habit, but I find myself putting it off!! All Cavin wants for xmas this year is a Rock Guitar??? That should be fun... Earplugs are on my xmas list!!!
Carter is doing so much better in prek this year.. He has mastered writing his name and can name many of the letters of the alphabet and is starting to figure out their sounds.. He has made a few friends at school. He still loves doing his puzzles and can now put a 100 piece puzzle together in under 1 hour! Which totally amazes Clint and I. He is asking for more "mans"(action figures) and a robot for xmas...
So I guess there is a update on the kiddo's for all that have been wondering!! I will post pictures soon!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: