Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Update

I had a growth sonogram done this morning at the perinatologist office. Everything looks great!! The babies are both breech :( and they are facing each other and you could even see them trying to interact a little which was neat!! Baby A weighs 1lb8oz and Baby B weighs 1lb10oz.. Holly cow that is almost 4lb's of baby already plus the amniotic fluid, two placenta's,extra blood flow.. No wonder I feel so HUGE!!! I have been released from my every 2week cervical checks with them because my cervix is fine!! The Dr. said everything looks GREAT!!! Let's hope it stays that way. I did have a scare over the weekend due to some pitting edema in my feet, but all seems to be okay now so not sure what that was. We did go visit our parents in the Big Town this weekend and I believe that will be the last time before the babies come that I make that trip. That 2.5 hour drive sucks when you are already so uncomfortable especially with huge swollen ankles!! It was a good visit and of course the kids loved seeing all the grandparents! We also got to spend some time with my Grandparents who made it back from Florida a few weeks ago so that was nice. Also got some time with my adorable niece Tava and silly nephew Drew!! It was a great weekend!

No comments: