Monday, April 27, 2009

Today

Three years ago Today our good friend died.. It was one of the worst things that has happened to me as an adult. It was a horrible thing to have to explain to my children. I will never forget that day, the previous night or the days that followed. They were incredibly painful for Clint,I and so many people close to us. It was days of remembering when, drinking a few beers, laughing,crying,being angry, and hugging. There really isn't a time in the last 3 years that I can say I have forgotten what happen that he is really gone. But I try to remember all the fun we had and what a GREAT guy he was, how great he was with my kids and my nephew... I will always remember him having a great time standing on the bar dancing to "Rhinestone Cowboy" it was absolutely hilarious.. Riding his 4wheeler, and just being Cliff!

We all MISS you so much Cliff!! We love ya!! You will never be forgotten!

THIS SONGS FOR YOU BUDDY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta laugh and cry with this post :) Very nice!! He definatly will never be forgotten! Love Em