Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to my BIG Boy!!! June 13th


My baby will be 2 tom.!! Holly cow seems like just yesterday I was waddling into the hospital wondering if I was going to have a new son or a new daughter.. Clint thought it was a girl and I was convinced it was a boy so when my beautiful son was born it was not a surprise to me!! We fell instantly in love with him! It was one of the 6 best days of my life up to this point! Little did I know that, that little guy would turn into TROUBLE!! Although he is constantly doing naughty things and getting into everything he shouldn't he is also the sweetest little guy!! He loves to give kisses, and if someone is crying he is very concerned and tries to console them. He loves his big brothers so much and tries to do everything they do! Clint swears he will be riding a bike without training wheels by age 3 just because he wants to be like his big bro's! He has recently decided that he is Daddy's boy and when he wakes after Daddy has left for work he gets very sad! He also loves to play with sissy and can pretty much get her to do whatever he wants! He has pretty much got the potty training bit down, which is GREAT!! He will repeat whatever you say trust me even things you don't want him to repeat!! whoops! I love the way he plays the Hi Mom, Hi Max game, is scared of monsters and clings to me for dear life even though I don't think he knows what a monster is, I love to hear his cute little voice say "love you" ,I love how he carries his pillow and blankies around and that my 7:30 wake up call is his pillow and blankie being thrown in my face as he crawls into our bed to snuggle, and I could go on and on.... Anyway we are truly lucky to have this little guy in our life and we all love him soooooooooooo much!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG 2 YEAR OLD BOY WE LOVE YOU!!

Mommy,Daddy, Mallory,Mason,Carter and"favi"(which is what he calls Cavin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My twins turned 7 on the 14 of June. How time has flown. You are doing so well with your twins. I love your blog! Keep up the great work.