Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not much new here.. We are just trying to stay cool like everyone else! The kids did enjoy a water balloon fight on Monday night! They are attending Vacation Bible School this week and are loving it!! And that is giving Clint and I some one on one time with Maxton which is FUN! I had a Dr.'s appt yesterday and all is fine! Babies growing growing growing Baby B has changed its position yet again, and is laying sideways(transverse)in my belly. Hopefully that means its on its way to head down so Mommy can avoid that csection she doesn't want!! I am def. feeling very uncomfortable and some days can barely walk.. I am looking forward to the end,but yet I am not.. It is strange to think I am shutting this chapter in my life and will never be pregnant again so I am trying to enjoy it even through the pain!! My goal day is only 1 week(36 weeks) away, but I really don't think I will have a problem making it way past that!! Twins are "term" between 37 and 38 weeks so I could be looking at another 3 weeks from today! That isn't that long! RIGHT?? Clint is back to his long hours at work going in early and staying late in an attempt to get things done before the babies come so that has def. been hard, but it has to be done since he is planing on being off for at least 2weeks( or at least in the house probably on the phone or computer remoting into work and possibly going in after the kids are in bed) Clint's one bad habit is he is a Workaholic!!!! Anyway I guess that is an update for now!! Try to stay cool!!

3 comments:

Some Day Sarah... said...

ha the life of loving a workaholic! Good to hear you're doing well, and growing, growing! I'm excited to meet the new ones! Be blessed!

The Royal Family said...

www.bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com

If you plan on nursing these little ones you'll want to win my giveaway! Check it out.

I need to stay cool too.. :(

Goodluck!
The Buzz,
Brandy

bows and more said...

Hey there, How are you??? So did I miss that you know that both babies are the same gender??? What did you think of the names I suggested??? Hope you are doing goood you are a trooper! Good luck!