Sunday, June 7, 2009

I just realized.....

You will never believe it but I just realized that it is 3 wks and 3 days until my "day"... The day I want to make it to before the babies come.. July 1st I will be 36 weeks!! I haven't done anything for these babies yet so I better get my butt in gear. I haven't washed any clothes, washed the carseats (infact I don't even have 1), no crib up, no nothing... I haven't really gone through nesting this time I am just so large it is hard to move around and bend over so I would rather just focus on keeping the house half way clean than do extra stuff. Well this week is pretty busy but slowly I have to get some stuff done!! I alone have 2 dr. appt.s, clint has a dr appt, mallory needs to go to the dr. for an infected bite (it is sooooo gross), we have a tutoring lesson, we need to fit in some swimming with our good friends, and it is Maxton's 2nd bday on Sat. so we will be having a small family party! Then Sunday we have my nephew's 2nd bday party! Wow what a week!
Yesterday we took the kids to a fishing Derby that was interesting!! They had a great time, but I spent 2.5 hours chasing Maxton around and Clint spent 3 hours baiting hooks, casting lines and untangling poles!! Mason did win a prize another fishing pole! And like I said they had fun! Then we bought them a Huge waterslide on Friday night so as soon as fishing was over we headed home to set that up and see how fun it was and let me just say it was FUN!! Maxton doesn't really care for it but the others think it is great!! I will post pictures soon!
I guess that is all for today..

No comments: